A number of talks about Rcpp are scheduled
over the next couple of months:
- Our sixth internation conference R/Finance,
will take place May 16 and 17, 2014, at UIC in Chicago. See the current
draft agenda for details of the program—which
once again will be preceded by one-hour workshops. And as in the past, I will offer a one-hour
gentle introduction to Rcpp. This workshop requires
registration and a fee, and registraion details should be available at the conference website in the next few days.
- A few days later, on May 20, 2014, I will present a one-hour
webinarwhich is part of a series
organized by Ray DiGiacomo and the Orange County R Users Group.
See this page for details and registration
information; the talk itself will be free of charge.
- Later in the month, on May 30, 2014, I will give a talk / guest lecture about
over in Economics at the University of Chicago. I reckon that this event is not open to anybody
not part of U of C.
- Another three-hour tutorial is scheduled for the tutorial day preceding
useR! 2014 at UCLA in early July. This tutorial will
also require registration as part of the annual useR! conference.
- Last but not least I am very honoured to have been asked to give one of the
invited keynotes at
useR! 2014. The talk may (or may not) cover at least some aspects
So the month of June is still pretty open. If someone wants me to talk somewhere else, preferably on a
Saturday, feel free to get in touch.