This is a guest post by Kyle Stokley.
My name is Kyle and I am an IT recruiter for R-Square. I currently have an opening in Durham NC with a fortune 100 company based out of NJ for a Statistician with R-Programming Experience.
Job Title: Statistician
- MS or PhD in statistics with 0-10 years work experience.
- R programming experience required, including demonstrated ability to develop and test code to organize data and run standard statistical analyses.
- Experience with mixed models and time series data preferred.
- Experience with clinical data preferred.
- Experience with ggplot, Latex/Sweave, and the Eclipse/StatET/SVN environment a plus.
Seeking a statistician to work on a variety of project relating to biosensors and device performance. The successful candidate must be able to understand complex data and scientific objectives and make decisions about appropriate statistical analyses. Responsibilities include providing input into study designs, developing data flow and analysis plans, developing R code to organize data, plots results, and perform analysis, and writing statistical analysis reports. The position requires working with two other statisticians as part of our highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team of biologists, chemists, and engineers. The successful candidate will need to: • Be effective in communicating to and working with scientists, engineers and clinicians to meet project goals. • Be able to quickly master and follow code and report style guidelines and organization requirements. • Be accountable for the success of assigned tasks and deliverables including plann
If you are interested in this position please Send your word format resume to Kyle.Stokley@r-square.com . Also include a day time phone number so I can contact you.
For more information on us please visit our company website at: www.R-Square.com