The Enterprise Applications of the R Language Conference is back for 2021!
We are working on whether the event will be held in-person or online, but the dates will be 7-9 September 2021.
For those of you who haven’t attended EARL before, this conference focuses the on real-world usage of R. A huge variety of sectors are represented, and talks can strike up inspiration no matter what industry you work in. At our in-person events, over 300 hundred R fans join us in London for three days of talks, workshops and networking. In 2020, we took EARL online and saw over 400 R users join us for a day of presentations.
We are pleased to announce we are now accepting talk abstracts until 31st March. If you need any ideas or encouragement, take a look at our Youtube page to see recordings of past talks, or click here to watch last year’s EARL presentations.
This year, we are interested in showcasing talks that showcase the commercial use of R in:
- Business use cases of R
- Python and R
- Green R – using R to better the environment
- R in Production
- Using R to understand COVID
- R for Automation (automation of data pipeline, automation through package building etc)
- R Packages developed for business
We are also looking for 10-minute lightning talks on:
- Data for good – the use of R in addressing, measuring or solving issues to better the world.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts – please submit them here.