100% Open Source Enterprise Management of R Repositories
RDepot is a solution for the management of R package repositories in an enterprise environment. It allows to submit packages through a user interface or API and to automatically update and publish R repositories. Multiple departments can manage their own repositories and different users can have different roles in the management of their packages.
- package submission through a user interface and via the REST API
- modern, mobile-friendly interface to browse packages and repositories
- authentication and fine-grained authorization with repository roles (administrator, repository manager, package manager, user)
- full versioning of repositories and audit trails for use in regulated contexts
- built-in support for load-balanced package repositories
- integration with continuous integration infrastructure for quality assurance on R packages
What’s new in this release?
- new feature: order packages by version in the UI
- new feature: generate archive.rds for archived packages
- new feature: configurable email functionality (disabled by default)
- new feature: automated OWASP dependency analysis checks
- fix: error when viewing the archive of a package
Don’t hesitate to send in questions or suggestions and have fun with RDepot!