A number of talks about Rcpp are scheduled over the next couple of months:
- Our sixth internation conference R/Finance, will take place May 16 and 17, 2014, at UIC in Chicago. See the current draft agenda for details of the program—which once again will be preceded by one-hour workshops. And as in the past, I will offer a one-hour gentle introduction to Rcpp. This workshop requires registration and a fee, and registraion details should be available at the conference website in the next few days.
- A few days later, on May 20, 2014, I will present a one-hour
webinarwhich is part of a series organized by Ray DiGiacomo and the Orange County R Users Group. See this page for details and registration information; the talk itself will be free of charge.
- Later in the month, on May 30, 2014, I will give a talk / guest lecture about Rcpp and RcppArmadillo and over in Economics at the University of Chicago. I reckon that this event is not open to anybody not part of U of C.
- Another three-hour tutorial is scheduled for the tutorial day preceding useR! 2014 at UCLA in early July. This tutorial will also require registration as part of the annual useR! conference.
- Last but not least I am very honoured to have been asked to give one of the invited keynotes at useR! 2014. The talk may (or may not) cover at least some aspects of Rcpp.