This is a guest post by Kyle Stokley. ————— My name is Kyle and I am an IT recruiter for R-Square. I currently have an opening in Durham NC with a fortune 100 company based out of NJ for a Statistician with R-Programming Experience.
Job Title: Statistician Qualifications:For more information on us please visit our company website at: www.R-Square.com
- MS or PhD in statistics with 0-10 years work experience.
- R programming experience required, including demonstrated ability to develop and test code to organize data and run standard statistical analyses.
- Experience with mixed models and time series data preferred.
- Experience with clinical data preferred.
- Experience with ggplot, Latex/Sweave, and the Eclipse/StatET/SVN environment a plus.