- hear from leading speakers on big data and the movement in open-source
- interact and collaborate with a diverse group of curious and interested health researchers
- gain experience with MIMIC-II, a large open-source, clinical Intensive Care database
Who should attend:
- Computer scientists and engineers with experience or interest in SQL, python, R, etc.
- Data analysts and biostatisticians
- Clinicians or other healthcare workers with an interest in research
The weekend will begin with talks by experts in data science and clinical medicine. Following this, participants will have the opportunity to work together in groups to answer clinically relevant questions, and present back to the group at the end of the weekend. We expect some of the studies to lead to published papers.
Register here for the London Critical Data Marathon! http://