R users already know why the R language is the lingua franca of statisticians today: because it's the most powerful statistical language in the world. Revolution Analytics builds on the power of open source R, and adds performance, productivity and integration features to create Revolution R Enterprise. In this webinar, author and blogger David Smith will introduce the additional capabilities of Revolution R Enterprise, including:
- Multi-processor speed improvements and parallel processing
- Productivity and debugging with an integrated development environment (IDE) for the R language
- "Big data" statistics, with out-of-memory storage of multi-gigabyte data sets
- Web Services for R, to integrate R computations and graphics into Web-based applications
- Technical support and consulting services for R
This webinar will be of value to current R users in industry and government who want to learn more about the additional capabilities of Revolution R Enterprise to enhance the productivity, ease of use, and enterprise readiness of open source R. R users in academia will also find this webinar valuable: we will explain how all members of the academic community can obtain Revolution R Enterprise free of charge.
If you know of anyone who could benefit from learning about R and Revolution R Enterprise, please send them the link below.
Revolution Analytics webinars: Revolution R Enterprise, 100% R and More