To post your R job on the next post
Just visit this link and post a new R job to the R community. You can post a job for free (and there are also two “featured job” options available for extra exposure).
Current R jobs
Job seekers: please follow the links below to learn more and apply for your R job of interest:
- Big Data Discovery Automation in Digital Health (5-10 hours per week)
MedStar Institutes for Innovation – Posted by Praxiteles
- 1 Mar2017
- Post-doctoral researcher in single cell computational genomics
Lister lab, The University of Western Australia – Posted by ryanlister
Western Australia, Australia
- 21 Feb2017
More New Jobs
- Authoring a training course : Machine learning with R – for Packt
Koushik Sen – Posted by Koushik Sen
- 7 Mar2017
- Data Manager and Data Analysis Expert @ Leipzig, Sachsen, Germany
Max Planck Institute for Cognitive and Brain Sciencer – Posted by Mandy Vogel
- 3 Mar2017
- Postdoctoral fellow @ Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Queen’s University Belfast – Posted by Reinhold
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- 2 Mar2017
In R-users.com you can see all the R jobs that are currently available.
(you may also look at previous R jobs posts).