highlight R syntax in wordpress using wp-codebox
[This article was first published on YGC » R
, and kindly contributed to R-bloggers
]. (You can report issue about the content on this page here
Want to share your content on R-bloggers? click here
if you have a blog, or here
if you don't.
Tal Galili’s blog post mentioned that WP-Syntax can highlight R codes. I downloaded the modified version of WP-Syntax in his blog site. The plugin throw an error when activated. I did not try the original version hosted in WordPress.
I found that WP-CodeBox use GeShi for syntax highlighting as WP-Syntax does.I used this plugin when I posted perl codes, but did not found it support R syntax yet.
In Tal’s another blog post, I found that the lang tag must use “rsplus” instead of “r”.
And yes, WP-CodeBox can hightlight R syntax and it works fine as shown in this post.
- October 15, 2010 — The S3 OOP system (0)
- October 12, 2010 — ClusterProfiles (0)
- October 8, 2010 — dotplot (0)
- September 25, 2010 — unorder factor in R (0)
- September 18, 2010 — R中概率分布的几个函数 (0)
- June 30, 2010 — 用igraph画规则图 (0)
- May 29, 2010 — 增加评论表情 (1)
- May 28, 2010 — 显示post浏览次数 (1)
- May 28, 2010 — GOSemSim: an R package for measuring semantic similarity among GO terms and gene products (1)
- April 27, 2010 — formatR (0)
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook