The ggpubr R package facilitates the creation of beautiful ggplot2-based graphs for researcher with non-advanced programming backgrounds.
The current material presents a collection of articles for simply creating and customizing publication-ready plots using ggpubr. To see some examples of plots created with ggpubr click the following link: ggpubr examples.
ggpubr Key features:
- Wrapper around the ggplot2 package with a less opaque syntax for beginners in R programming.
- Helps researchers, with non-advanced R programming skills, to create easily publication-ready plots.
- Makes it possible to automatically add p-values and significance levels to box plots, bar plots, line plots, and more.
- Makes it easy to arrange and annotate multiple plots on the same page.
- Makes it easy to change grahical parameters such as colors and labels.
Official online documentation: http://www.sthda.com/english/rpkgs/ggpubr.