A Talk and Course in NYC Next Week
I’ll be giving talk on Tuesday February 17 (7:00PM-9:00PM) that will be an overview of predictive modeling. It will not be highly technical and here is the current outline:
- “Predictive modeling” definition
- Some example applications
- A short overview and example
- How is this different from what statisticians already do?
- What can drive choice of methodology?
- Where should we focus our efforts?
The location is Thoughtworks NYC (99 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor).
The next day (Wednesday Feb 18th) I will be teaching Applied Predictive Modeling for the NYC Data Science Academy from 9:00am – 4:30pm at 205 E 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017. This will focus on R.
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: Data science
, Big Data, R jobs
, visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook