Get 50% off DataCamp to Celebrate 2017 (only 1 day left)
DataCamp is now offering R-bloggers readers a 50% discount on unlimited access to their course curriculum. They have over 40 exceptional courses (and counting) taught by expert instructors like Hadley Wickham (RStudio), Matt Dowle (data.table), Garrett Grolemund (RStudio), and Max Kuhn (caret). Check out this link to get the discount!
Here are some highlights from their course list:
Importing and Cleaning
- Data Manipulation with dplyr (Garrett Grolemund)
- Joining Data in R with dplyr (Garrett Grolemund)
- Data Analysis the data.table way (Matt Dowle & Arun Srinivasan)
- Manipulating Time Series Data in R with xts and zoo (Jeffrey Ryan)
Machine Learning & Statistics
- Introduction to Machine Learning (DataCamp)
- Machine Learning Toolbox (Max Kuhn & Zachary Dean-Mayer)
- Kaggle: R tutorial on Machine Learning (Kaggle)
- A Hands-On Introduction to Statistics with R (Andrew Conway, Princeton)
And much more – but don’t wait, this offer ends January 10th.
DataCamp is an online learning platform that uses video lessons and interactive in-browser coding challenges to teach you how to perform your own data analysis using R. All our courses can be taken at your own pace. To date, over 700,000 data science enthusiasts have already taken one or more courses at DataCamp.