Tell your data story – interactive and understandable with Shiny.
As a Full Service Partner of RStudio and leading Shiny expert, our certified Shiny instructors enable you to independently develop successful Shiny applications for productive use – in our German-speaking online training and with the help of our Shiny development guide.
What are the Shiny training contents?
- Introduction to Shiny
- Philosophy of Shiny: Reactive Programming
- Data structures and their properties
- User Interface Design
- Workflow for developing a Shiny application
- Extension packages around Shiny
- Do’s and Don’ts for the productive use of Shiny applications
When? 29th March – 1st April 2022, 9 am to 12.30 pm (CET)
Location? From wherever you want
Price? € 999,- (Special offer for firms – register 3 participants and get one additional participation for free)
What do we offer?
- High practical orientation through experienced trainers and application-oriented exercises
- High-quality course materials and standardized exercise data sets
- Training in small groups for optimal, individual support
- Review of learning objectives
- Certificate of attendance
Download our Shiny Development Guide
You are already familiar with writing code in R, know the most widely used packages and have already built Shiny apps? As the number of Shiny applications in an organization, the number of developers and the complexity of the application itself increases, it becomes more important to have a framework of best practices to guide the development process. Our guide includes a brief introduction into a possible project management framework, first actions when starting a new project and a technical section for the development process. Download now.
Der Beitrag Become a Shiny Expert: Online Shiny Training & Free Development Guide erschien zuerst auf eoda GmbH.