This Shiny application will be your main role, but not your only one. As a small company, we often take on a variety of jobs. In particular, helping out with new and on-going Shiny related projects. An approximate split would be 2.5 days on the SAAS Shiny app and 2.5 days on other projects.
Location: Remote, but within the UK.
Salary: ~£25K – £40K
Application: CVs can be submitted via welcomekit.co
- Building web applications using R and Shiny
- Basic data analysis using R and/or Python
- Depending on the applicant, provide technical training
- Attend on-site client meetings (at some point in the future)
- Off-site meetings via video conference call
The following is to give you a flavour of how Jumping Rivers runs internally. If you have never used these tools, don’t worry, we can teach you.
Almost everyone uses Linux, from the Admin team to the data scientists. We all use GitLab. Our main languages are R & Python.
- Shiny experience! One of your first interview questions will ask you to take us through a recent Shiny application you have developed.
Do you use RStudio Pro? If so, checkout out our managed RStudio services
For updates and revisions to this article, see the original post