High-Performance Time Series Forecasting Course is an amazing course designed to teach Data Scientists and Business Analysts the business forecasting tools and techniques that win time series competitions and deliver your organization results! We’ve combined an innovative program with a clear-cut path to forecasting. You’ll undergo a complete transformation learning the most in-demand skills that organizations need right now. Time to accelerate your career!
Create a free account to get the launch discount in 7 Days!
Start Here: Before you go any further, create a free account at Business Science University – Our online educational platform. We will send you a discount link in 7-days (at Course Launch).
High-Performance Time Series
Improve your forecasting abilities and accelerate your career
Watch our 2-minute course video that describes the innovative, 3-part roadmap for learning high-performance time series forecasting.
Watch Your Journey (2-Minute Video) – A Streamlined Path to High-Performance Forecasting
Learn from Time Series Competitions
Analyze the winning submissions
High-Performance Time Series Forecasting is a state-of-the-art course designed to teach data scientists and business analysts how to apply the latest forecasting techniques to their businesses by learning from the strategies that won 4 Key Time Series Competitions.
A Project-Based Course
Learn By Completing Real Business Projects with Real Business Data
This is a project-based course, and here’s the scenario. You are forecasting data related to key performance indicators for an e-learning company. Your primary goals are to improve sales demand forecasting by 10% or more and to set up system for forecasting email subscriptions.
To complete these projects, you will need to learn the state-of-the-art time series forecasting techniques along with time-series feature engineering and working with external data sources. You’ll learn 3 key software libraries along the way!
By Learn An End-To-End Forecasting Process
To complete the projects, you will need to learn:
- Feature Engineering, Visualization, Data Wrangling, and Transformations:
- Forecasting with Machine Learning:
- Forecasting with Deep Learning:
Your 3-Part Journey to High-Performance Forecasting
The innovative system is divided into three parts
Part 1 – Feature Engineering
You begin by learning the core data science skills needed to process, transform, visualize, and feature engineer time series data in preparation for machine learning.
- Competition Overview – 4 competitions and strategies that won – 30 min
- TS Jumpstart – 1+ Hours
- Visualization – 1.5 hours
- Data Wrangling – 1.5 Hours
- Transformations – 1.5 Hours
- Challenge 1 – Investigating Revenue and Google Analytics Data – 30 min
- Feature Eng – Intro & Advanced – 3 hours
- Challenge 2 – Feature Engineering Revenue, Events, and Lagged Regressors – 1.5 Hours
Part 2 – Forecasting with Machine Learning
You learn how to use many different forecasting and machine learning algorithms for time series.
- ARIMA – 1.5 hours
- Prophet – 45 Min
- ETS, TBATS, & Seasonal Decomp – 1 hour
- Challenge 3 – Forecasting Revenue with ARIMA, Prophet, and ETS/TBATS – 1.5 hours
- Machine Learning – GLMNet, KNN, RF, XGBoost, Rule Based – 2 Hours
- Boosted Algorithms – Prophet & ARIMA – 30 min
- Hyper Parameter Tuning & Cross Validation – 1+ Hours
- Scalable Modeling & Time Series Groups – 1+ Hours
- Ensemble Approaches – Averaging & Stacking – 1+ Hours
- Challenge 4 – Forecasting Revenue with Ensemble Learning – 1.5 hours
Part 3 – Forecasting with Deep Learning
You learn a state-of-the-art Python library called
GluonTS for time series deep learning.
You learn how to perform deep learning for time series:
Next Steps – Create a free account to get the launch discount in 7 Days!
Career Acceleration Begins in 7-Days: I’m super excited to help you apply the most advanced business forecasting techinques in your organization. Create a free account at Business Science University – Our online educational platform.