May 14th (8:00pm UTC+2) did bring another webinar at Why R? Foundation YouTube channel. We had host a talk by Ahmadou H. Dicko dickoah. The talk covered Humanitarian Data Analysis with R.
The link to the Webinar!
- donate: whyr.pl/donate/
- channel: youtube.com/WhyRFoundation
- date: every Thursday 8:00 pm GMT+2
- format: 45 minutes long talk streamed on YouTube + 10 minutes for Q&A
- comments: ask questions on YouTube live chat
- 2020-05-21 – Erin LeDell (H2O) – Scalable Automatic Machine Learning in R with H2O AutoML TBA
- 2020-05-26 – M. Zawisza + A. Reinert – Uplift modeling for marketing campaigns
- 2020-05-28 – Bernd Bischl, Florian Pfisterer, Martin Binder – Pipelines and AutoML with mlr3
Heidi Seibold, Department of Statistics (collaboration with LMU Open Science Center) (University of Munich) – Teaching Machine Learning online. Video