A bit late but here are my slides on Future: Friendly Parallel Processing in R for Everyone that I presented at the satRday LA 2019 conference in Los Angeles, CA, USA on April 6, 2019.
My talk (33 slides; ~45 minutes):
- Title: : Friendly Parallel and Distributed Processing in R for Everyone
- HTML (incremental slides; requires online access)
- PDF (flat slides)
- Video (44 min; YouTube; sorry, different page numbers)
Thank you all for making this a stellar satRday event. I enjoyed it very much!
- satRday LA 2019:
- Conference site: https://losangeles2019.satrdays.org/
- Conference material: https://github.com/satRdays/losangeles/tree/master/2019
- future package:
- future.apply package:
- doFuture package: