I will run an 8-hour course on R and Data Mining at Black Mountain, CSIRO, Australia on 10 & 13 December 2018.
The course materials, incl. slides, R scripts and datasets, are available at http://www.rdatamining.com/training/course.
Below is outline of the course.
– R Programming: basics of R language and programming, parallel computing, and data import and export
– Data Exploration and Visualisation: summary, stats and various charts
– Regression and Classification: linear regression and logistic regression, decision trees and random forest
– Data Clustering: k-means clustering, k-medoids clustering, hierarchical clustering and density-based clustering
– Time Series Analysis: time series decomposition, forecasting, classification and clustering
– Association Rule Mining: mining and selecting interesting association rules, redundancy removal, and rule visualisation
– Text Mining: text mining, word cloud, topic modelling, and sentiment analysis,
– Network Analysis and Graph Mining: graph construction, graph query, centrality measures, and graph visualisation
– Big Data: Hadoop, Spark and R