simplyR is a web space where we’ll be posting practical and easy guides for solving real important problems using R programming language.
As we aren’t fans of unnecessary complications, we’ll keep the content of our tutorials / R codes as simple as possible.
Many tutorials are coming soon.
Topics we love include:
- R programming
- Genomic data analysis
- Survival analysis
- Machine/statistical learning
- Data visualization
Samples of our recent publications, on R & Data Science, are:
- Correlation matrix : A quick start guide to analyze, format and visualize a correlation matrix using R software
- ggplot2 – Easy way to mix multiple graphs on the same page
- Bar Plots and Modern Alternatives
- Facilitating Exploratory Data Visualization: Application to TCGA Genomic Data
- Add P-values and Significance Levels to ggplots
- fastqcr: An R Package Facilitating Quality Controls of Sequencing Data for Large Numbers of Samples
- Factoextra R Package: Easy Multivariate Data Analyses and Elegant Visualization
- Survival Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- R xlsx package : A quick start guide to manipulate Excel files in R
- See More…
If you want to contribute, read this: http://www.sthda.com/english/pages/contribute-to-sthda