I will be at the AI Summit in San Francisco next month, which means I can't make it to Ignite in Orlando this year. Which is a bit of a shame, because there's a fantastic Data Science track at Ignite. There are 25 sessions on offer, with presentations from my Microsoft colleagues on Microsoft R, Cognitive Toolkit, Bot Framework, the Team Data Science Process, and much more. There will also be applications of these technologies and systems presented by the Portland Trail Blazers, Enbridge, and Jack Henry and Associates.
- Big data machine learning with Microsoft R Server
- Patterns, Architecture, & Best Practices: Scaling Machine Learning Algorithms with Azure HDInsight
- Cert Exam Prep: Exam 70-773: Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R
- How to build machine learning applications using R and Python in SQL Server 2017
- How to modernize analytics by migrating from SAS to the Microsoft platform
You can access these talks plus keynote presentations by Satya Nadella and Joseph Sirosh with the Data Science, Machine Learning and AI Pass. For the complete list of talks included, follow the link below.
Microsoft Ignite: Data Science, Machine Learning and AI Pass Session Catalog