Just had a video series released by O’Reilly Media on infiniteskills.com:
This course shows you how to combine two of the most popular technologies used in data analytics: SQL and R. Complete this course and you’ll learn the basics of a skill set highly valued by employers around the globe.
- Gain experience combining SQL and R for data analytics and visualization purposes
- Learn to write SQL queries that can retrieve and summarize data stored in databases
- Explore the statistical analysis and visualization capabilities of R
- See how R uses SQL to interact with databases
- Discover how to create graphics using R, based on data in databases
- Learn to use features of RStudio to streamline the analysis process
Please consider picking up a copy. You might even be able to obtain educational reimbursement from an employer. Thanks!