The target audience for the course is the uninitiated cohort that is curious about data science and would like to take the baby steps to a career in data and analytics. Needless to say, the course is for absolute beginners.
To get a taste of the course, watch the following video “What is Data Science?
Here is the curriculum:
- Module 1 – Defining Data Science
- Module 2 – What do data science people do?
- A day in the life of a data science person
- R versus Python?
- Data science tools and technology
- Module 3 – Data Science in Business
- How should companies get started in data science?
- R versus Python
- Module 4 – Use Cases for Data Science
- Applications for data science
- “The Report Structure”
- Module 5 -Data Science People
- Things data science people say
- “What Makes Someone a Data Scientist?”
Want to learn more about IBM’s Big Data University, Click HERE.