[social4i size=”small” align=”float-right”]
DataCamp is offering R-bloggers readers a holiday promotion. For just $9 (instead of $25) You can gain access to their full curriculum of online R courses, videos and interactive coding challenges. With hands-on learning and instruction from leading experts such as Garrett Grolemund (RStudio), Matt Dowle (data.table) and Bob Muenchen (r4stats), DataCamp’s premium courses can help you acquire new R skills.
Here is a list of all the courses that you will get access to: (in order to get the discount you’ll need to register through this link):
- Introduction to R (DataCamp)
- Intermediate R (DataCamp)
- Data Manipulation with dplyr (Garrett Grolemund, RStudio)
- Kaggle: R tutorial on Machine Learning (Kaggle)
- Data Analysis the data.table way (Matt Dowle & Arun Srinivasan)
- Data Visualization with ggvis (Garrett Grolemund, RStudio)
- Reporting with R Markdown (Garrett Grolemund, RStudio)
- Introduction to Machine Learning (DataCamp)
- A Hands-On Introduction to Statistics with R (Andrew Conway, Princeton)
- Revolution R Enterprise (Jeremy Reynolds, Microsoft)
- R for SAS, SPSS and STATA users (Bob Muenchen, r4stats)
- Quandl and R (Quandl)
In summary, you’re invited to learning new R skills from the comfort of your own browser, all for only $9. You may enjoy these discounts today through Cyber Monday, December 1st, at DataCamp.com.
DataCamp is an online learning platform that uses video lessons and interactive in-browser coding challenges to teach you how to perform your own data analysis using R. All our courses can be taken at your own pace. To date, over 230,000 R enthusiasts have already taken one or more courses at DataCamp.