Mango Solutions are organising and running the EARL (Effective Applications of the R Language) Conference in Boston on 2-4 November 2015. This Conference is for all users, enthusiasts and beginners of the R programming language. Following on from the very successful London EARL in September, this conference is a must for R users.
Here are the 10 reasons why you should be attending:
1. See how your competitors are making use of R.
Invaluable insights into how other companies and competitors are using R in their businesses.
The EARL Conference offers you a great chance to network with a diverse range of R people from a wide range of industries with different levels of expertise.
3. Improve your skills and knowledge
It goes without saying that you are going to learn so much at the conference. With over 40 presentations, you are sure to find many that suit your needs. See the full agenda here.
4. It is the first time we have done it in Boston!
A great opportunity for American R users to attend an R Conference on their own soil, run and managed by Leading Data Science Software Company & R Language Experts – Mango Solutions.
Being R Experts we know exactly what people are looking for when they attend this type of conference and so we are proud to say that we organise it totally ourselves.
We had amazing feedback after the EARL London Conference in September, here are some of the feedback comments when asked:
What was the most beneficial aspect of the conference
- As a sole fighter for enlightenment in my organisation, the sheer energy, enthusiasm and knowledge of all the attendees.
- Hearing about new developments in Shiny, and learning about how R is being used commercially.
- The possibility to have a personal meeting with the people from Mango Solutions during the conference – the confirmation of several tracks we are currently following.
- The short courses / workshops (on Package building, Markdown, Shiny)
5. Chance to meet the creators of some of your favourite R Packages
Get the opportunity to meet the people behind the R Packages, including:
- Dirk Eddelbuettel @ Personal Website
- Garrett Grolemund (RSTUDIO) @StatGarrett Github Page
- Jeff Allen (RSTUDIO) @TrestleJeff Github Page
6. The Workshops
The Conference starts on Monday 2nd November with 4 educational workshops by:
- Garrett Grolemund from RStudio @StatGarrett
- Aimee Gott from Mango Solutions @aimeegott_R
- Mark Sellors from Mango Solutions @Sellorm
- Dirk Eddelbuettel @eddelbuettel
To book on these workshops, click here
7. Attend the 1st R Consortium Panel Forum
With several of the board members attending the conference, you will have the chance to meet some of the R Consortium Board Members and attend the first R Consortium Panel Forum with David Smith @revodavid Lou Bajuk-Yorgan @LouBajuk and Mango Solutions’ very own Richard Pugh @richatmango who has recently been announced as inaugural president of the R Consortium. You can read more on this here…
8. Discover how R is being used in other sectors
With so many speakers and attendees from other sectors, EARL BOSTON is a great opportunity for you to discover how R is being used in other business areas. Some of the different sectors attending and speaking are shown below:
9. Be the 1st to hear about the upcoming developments in R.
With new developments happening all the time, be the first to know at the EARL Conference.
10. Look at the statistics from the recent EARL London Conference
70% of people who took the survey and who attended EARL LONDON said that they would Probably, Very Probably or Definitely attend next years EARL Conference with 19% of people saying they Possibly will attend next year. Great figures!
To get your ticket to this great R Conference, then click here
Don’t Miss it!