Dear geomorph users,
we have so far recognised and fixed the following bugs known to be in geomorph v.2.1.3 on CRAN, and these are available in the GitHub repository of v.2.1.4beta:
- Corrected error readland.tps() “Error in pts[i, 1] : subscript out of bounds”
- Corrected errors trajectory.analysis()
- Corrected an issue with gpagen() that flipped principal axes
- Fixed error in read.morphologika() with reading [wireframe] in some morphologika files (thanks to Marc Jones of Uni of Adelaide for pointing this out)
The 2.1.4beta version on GitHub also contains the following other changes:
- warpRefMesh() generalised – now takes a mesh3d object (i.e. made from read.ply()) rather than calling read.ply() directly
- read.morphologika() now reads [groups] option and adds these data to the $labels matrix
- plotOutliers() now has option groups to plot outliers by levels(groups) using group means
For those of you not yet using the 2.1.4beta version, follow the installation from source instructions here.
Alternatively, you can install a single fixed function from source. First download the .r file from here (right-click and Save link as…). Place file in working directory, then type:
source(“readland.tps.r”) # here readland.tps.r is used as example.
p.s. those on Twitter can follow me as I often post #geomorph related tweets @DrEmSherratt