This is the bimonthly R Jobs post (for 2014-07-29), based on the R-bloggers’ sister website: R-users.com.
If you are a job seekers, please follow the links below to learn more and apply for your job of interest (or visit previous R jobs posts).
- Data Scientist (1,126 views)
- Student Project in Finance ($150 USD for 3.5 hours)(1,062 views)
- Senior Statistical (R) Programmer / Analytics Engineer(1,012 views)
- R Coder/Developer (932 views)
- SAS Analyst role who has experience with “R” Language (909 views)
- Part-time R Instructor for Data Science Retreat(905 views)
- Data Scientist for protecting patients’ medical data(822 views)
- Director of Analytics (810 views)
- Teach me reproducible research workflow using project template (727 views)
- Data Scientist (687 views)