These are beta version because the help manuals are not written yet. Their functions are already matured to the releasse stage. I will put them to CRAN as soon as finishing help files, and that will be after a few weeks. Once submitted to CRAN, things will go slower. So reporting bugs or giving me any suggestions are especially welcomed before I submit them. Of course I will welcome your responses after the submission, too.
You can download them at:
Installation procedure is:
install.packages('/downloaded/folder/boxplotdbl_1.0.0.tar.gz', repos=NULL,type='source') library(boxplotdbl) install.packages('/downloaded/folder/diaplt_1.0.0.tar.gz', repos=NULL,type='source') library(diaplt)
Instructions are available in the source code located in R folder. Or following urls:
The boxplotdou function in boxplotdbl package is for,
- Correlation chart of two set (x and y) of data.
- Using Quartiles with boxplot style.
- Visualize the effect of factor.
To start quickly, I use here the built-in iris data frame. This is a paired data, but the boxplotdou is designed for two independent data frames combined by common factors.
The beadsplot function in diaplt package is for,
- Visualize one-factor data frame.
- Beads plot consists of diamonds of each factor of each data series.
- A diamond indicates average and range.
- Look over a data frame with many numeric columns and a factor column.
I developed this chart to look over a soil chemical component data between several sites.