(A guest post by Camiel de Koning) ————– When trying to replicate, verify or extend empirical research of others, a researcher generally encounters many time-consuming barriers and there are often many prerequisites. Fittestmodel has the objective to overcome many of these problems, by presenting a webapplication that allows users to:
- use but not having to install R.
- quickly incorporate datasets from a massive data library.
- post their analyses instantly to the included messageboard.
- extend/verify/modify others’s analysis easily.
- find the context and source of used datasets immediately.
- let others to help solve your problem.