- changecolumn.jar – replace values in a column of an input file.
- changeline.jar – replace values in a line of an input file.
- cut.jar – extract columns from a file.
- filtercolumns.jar – filters columns of input data according to the values in a line.
- filterlines.jar – filters lines of input data according to the values in a column.
- paste.jar – pastes together files that have shared initial columns followed by data columns.
- transpose.jar – transposes rows and columns of an input file.
Much of what these tools do can probably be emulated with some creativity with Unix commands and pipes. But since these are all Java archives they should work on any platform, not just Unix/Linux. Hit the link below to see the full list and documentation.