I'm back from a very relaxing holiday in Australia. Many thanks to our guest bloggers for filling in over the last couple of weeks with some great information about R while I was away. If you missed any of the posts, be sure to check them out:
- Douglas McNair, "Population health management with RevoScaleR"
- Yihui Xie, "Integrate data and reporting on the Web with knitr"
- Nathan Yau, "Tutorials for Learning Visualization in R"
- Naomi Robbins, "Effective Graphs with R"
- Garrett Grolemund, "Visualize complex data with subplots"
- Ron Fredericks, "Tips for Making R User Group Videos"
- Andrew Winterman, "Designing Data Apps with R at Periscopic"
- Alex Guazzelli, "The PMML Revolution: Predictive analytics at the speed of business"
- Winston Chang, "How to use your favorite fonts in R charts"
- Luba Gloukhov, "A video map of the hottest songs in the US"
I'm at the DataWeek conference in San Francisco today hosting the R Lab, so normal blogging will resume tomorrow. In the meantime, I thought I'd share some of the wonderful wildlife I saw on my trip. Here's a shot of Australian Fur Seals I took on Kangaroo Island, South Australia.