The second edition of Michael Cawley’s The R Book is available from Wiley. According to the publisher, the new edition boasts the following features:
- “Features full colour text and extensive graphics throughout.
- Introduces a clear structure with numbered section headings to help readers locate information more efficiently.
- Looks at the evolution of R over the past five years.
- Features a new chapter on Bayesian Analysis and Meta-Analysis.
- Presents a fully revised and updated bibliography and reference section.
- Is supported by an accompanying website allowing examples from the text to be run by the user.”
At 1076 pages, this continues to be the most comprehensive text on R.