Armadillo 2.2.1 came out today
(and it looks like 2.2.0 was skipped, tst, tst). It has now been wrapped
into release 0.2.28 of RcppArmadillo
which is already on CRAN.
The NEWS entry is below; a number of these changes were already in the preceding 0.2.27
release of RcppArmadillo
which was base on the beta for Armadillo 2.2.0.
o Upgraded to Armadillo release 2.2.1 "Blue Skies Debauchery"
* faster multiplication of small matrices
* faster trans()
* faster handling of submatrices by norm()
* added economical singular value decomposition: svd_thin()
* added circ_toeplitz()
* added .is_colvec() & .is_rowvec()
* fixes for handling of complex numbers by cov(), cor(),
a diffstat report
for 0.2.28 relative to 0.2.27.
As always, more detailed information is on the
Questions, comments etc should go to the
rcpp-devel mailing list
off the R-Forge page.
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook