- I added R source code v0.49 to v2.15.0 to a GitHub repository: r-source
- Each release is tagged by version number.
- This is an easy and accessible way to browse R source and diff with prior version. I couldn’t find a suitable alternative.
- A tarball via Apache directory listing via CRAN mirror via the ____ (insert sarcastic adjective) R-project website is not a suitable alternative.
- I will keep the repository updated as new versions of R are released.
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook