I’ve been getting lots of feedback that there are problems starting NppToR with some of the latest version. I took to the task of looking at that yesterday on the train home. I have made improvements to the way NppToR finds the RHome directory, not relying entirely on the windows registry. I also removed the error that pops up when R cannot be found. That should not have happened since NppToR only needs to know the Rhome directory to spawn new R processes, but is not critical to the passing commands. A warning is now issued instead of the error that terminates NppToR.
The new files can be downloaded from sourceforge http://npptor.sf.net