Matthias Klose, the tireless force behind the Debian / Ubuntu gcc, python,
and what have you packages, sent me a minimal patch to let littler
linker uses the
Ubuntu builds now do): all it took was a little reordering of arguments.
With that, I did a little cleanup as it has been a while since
The brief (upstream)
ChangeLog is as follows:
2011-09-15 Dirk Eddelbuettel
* configure.in: Mark as release 0.1.4
* Makefile.am: Applied patch by Mathias Klose to prevent FTBFS with
'ld --as-needed', cf LP bug 770980.
* littler.c: A few small tweaks suggested by 'gcc -Wall'
* examples/install2.r: Added a second R package installer example
* examples/update.r: Switch to '/usr/bin/r -t' as shebang line
* examples/fsizes.r: Dito
* littler.c: Update copyrights to 2011
* README: Idem
(pronounced littler), a shebang / scripting / quick eval / pipelining
front-end to the the R language and data analysis environment.
As usual, our code is available via our
svn archive or from tarballs off my littler page and the
local directory here. A fresh package
is in Debian's incoming queue and will hit mirrors shortly.
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook