highlight R syntax in wordpress using wp-codebox
Tal Galili’s blog post mentioned that WP-Syntax can highlight R codes. I downloaded the modified version of WP-Syntax in his blog site. The plugin throw an error when activated. I did not try the original version hosted in WordPress.
I found that WP-CodeBox use GeShi for syntax highlighting as WP-Syntax does.I used this plugin when I posted perl codes, but did not found it support R syntax yet.
In Tal’s another blog post, I found that the lang tag must use “rsplus” instead of “r”.
And yes, WP-CodeBox can hightlight R syntax and it works fine as shown in this post.
- March 2, 2011 — The easiest way to get UTR sequence (2)
- January 25, 2011 — Estimate Probability and Quantile (0)
- January 1, 2011 — Single variable optimization (0)
- December 25, 2010 — one-dimensional integrals (3)
- December 23, 2010 — Project Euler — Problem 187 (2)
- December 4, 2010 — Root finding (4)
- December 1, 2010 — bubble chart by using ggplot2 (0)
- December 1, 2010 — The avalanche of publications mentioning GO (0)
- November 30, 2010 — GOSemSim redesign in terms of S4 classes (1)
- October 20, 2010 — upgrade R – F77 cause compilation error (0)
To leave a comment
for the author, please follow the link and comment on their blog: YGC » R
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook