R code examples on various clustering techniques are available as “Clustering in R” in Chapter 4 of R & Bioconductor Manual by Thomas Girke, UC Riverside.
It provides R examples on
- Hierarchical Clustering, including tree cutting/coloring and heatmaps,
- Bootstrap Analysis in Hierarchical Clustering, QT (quality threshold ) clustering,
- K-means, PAM, CLARA
- Fuzzy Clustering, Self-Organizing Map (SOM),
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Multidimensional Scaling (MDS),
- Biclustering, and
- Similarity Measures for Clustering Results.
The code examples are easy to read and follow.
To try clustering exercises on above techniques, simply follow the instructions of exercises to download the R codes, the dataset and required packages.