Magnetic Resonance Imaging in R
The deadline for submission to the Special Issue of the Journal of Statistical Software(JSS - http://www.jstatsoft.org) has been extended to November 14, 2010.
All MRI modalities are welcome, for example, structural MRI, functional MRI, diffusion tensor or diffusion-weighted imaging, perfusion MRI, pharmacological MRI, and others. Topics of interested include, but are not limited to,
- New analysis techniques for MRI data and their implementation.
- The implementation of established MRI analysis techniques.
- The incorporation of third-party open-source medical imaging software with R.
- Data management.
- (Semi-)Automated techniques for quality control.
- Visualization of medical imaging data and/or modelling results.
Please address any comments or inquiries as well as submission of papers to one of the guest editors below.
Brandon Whitcher and Karsten Tabelow