Tomaž Kaštrun is developer and data analyst working for the IT group at SPAR (the ubiquitous European chain of convenience stores) in Austria. He blogs regularly about using Microsoft R and SQL Server for data analyis, and recently published a roundup of his articles about R and SQL Server.
Follow the link below for the an overview of the articles, which cover:
- using Microsoft R in enterprise environments,
- an introduction to SQL Server R Services,
- how to install R packages in SQL Server R Services,
- a tutorial on using SQL Server R Services to analyze sales data,
- using R to visualize data in Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services,
- and using R to analyze data generated by SQL Server DBA activities.
TomazTSQL: R and SQL Server articles