The Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University in Toronto has an opening for a research support specialist to assist with monitoring current research projects and to provide assistance with econometric/statistical analysis and training.
- Completion of a Bachelor in economics, statistics, economic geography, or quantitative psychology with experience in programming and data analysis. Master degree in the mentioned areas is a very strong asset.
- Extensive coursework in econometrics and statistical analysis is preferred.
- 3+ years work experience in applied analytics involving econometrics and statistical analysis.
- Experience in research monitoring and budget management.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analysis, such as SAS, Stata, Eviews, R, SPSS, or LimDep is required. Proficiency with advanced statistical and econometrics techniques required.
Further details are available at: