I posted a new version of the “RcmdrPlugin.KMggplot2” package, which is an Rcmdr plug-in for a “ggplot2” GUI front-end.
- RcmdrPlugin.KMggplot2 (CRAN)
Changes in version 0.2-1 (2015-12-14)
- Kaplan-Meier plot: fixed a bug was caused by a tie data handling. (Thanks to Dr. M. Felix Freshwater).
- Slovenian translation by Matjaž Jeran (Thanks to Matjaž Jeran and their friends).
- New ggplot2’s theme (theme_dark).
- New ggthemes’s themes (theme_calc, theme_fivethirtyeight, theme_gdocs, theme_hc, theme_pander).
- Preview button (Thanks to Prof. Erich Neuwirth).
- GUI refinement (Thanks to Prof. Erich Neuwirth).
- Updates for release of the next version ggplot2.
The new version has a preview mode.
You can make plots step-by-step.
- theme_dark (ggplot2)
- theme_calc (ggthemes)
- theme_fivethirtyeight (ggthemes)
- theme_gdocs (ggthemes)
- theme_hc (ggthemes)
- theme_pander (ggthemes)