An update to ggtern, version 220.127.116.11, is now available on CRAN!
This version includes a number of updates, and, additional functionality, which can be summarized below:
- Better Documentation
- Theme commands were brought back inline with the ggplot2 format, for example, theme_tern_bw() has been superceded by theme_bw() as per ggplot2
- The default theme (theme_gray()) was modified to be more alike that of ggplot2 (ie white gridlines, no border)
- Creation of new convenience functions
- Introduction of error handling protocols as per ggplot2, but specific to ggtern
- Use of ‘units’ in ggtern theme elements where appropriate
- Depreciation of element_ternary in favour of individual theme elements.
- Added functionality for secondary ticks, which are ticks on the opposite binary axis to that of the primary ticks.
- Fixes to a number of bugs in the rendering process