We have uploaded version 2.1.4 of geomorph to CRAN. The windows and mac binaries have been compiled and the tarball is available*.
- warpRefMesh() generalised – now takes a mesh3d object (i.e. made from read.ply()) rather than calling read.ply()directly
- read.morphologika() now reads [groups] option and adds these data to the $labels matrix
- plotOutliers() now has option groups to plot outliers by levels(groups) using group means
- morphol.disparity() help file updated to correctly indicate that group shape residuals, rather than shape values, themselves, are randomized in the permutation procedure
- Internal changes to support functions for compatibility with R 3.1.3
- Generalized plot inputs in gpagen()
Important Bug Fixes:
- Corrected error readland.tps()
- Corrected errors trajectory.analysis()
- Corrected an issue with gpagen()that flipped principal axes
- Fixed error in read.morphologika() with reading [wireframe] in some morphologika files
We will continue development on the Github repository for 2.1.5beta. As always, please let us know by email if you have any suspected bug queries.
* Mac 10.6 binaries are not available. Snow Leopard users are encouraged to upgrade to a newer OS or follow the installation by source instructions here.