There will be free AI workshop in Seattle on May 9, presented by members of the Microsoft Data Science team. The AI Immersion Workshop includes five specializations to choose from (in parallel tracks), all focused on an aspect of developing and deploying intelligent applications:
- Applied Machine Learning for Developers, featuring Microsoft R Server and Azure Machine Learning
- Big AI – Applying Artificial Intelligence at Scale, with examples of machine learning and AI on structured and unstructured data
- Weaving Cognitive and Azure Services to Provide Next-Generation Intelligence, featuring the Microsoft Cognitive Services APIs
- Deep Learning and the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit
- Building Intelligent SaaS Applications, an end-to-end look at building software-as-a-service applications with Azure services
If you're heading to Build, this takes place just before the conference begins. The AI Immersion Workshop is almost fully-subscribed, but you can snag one of the remaining seats by applying at the link below.
Microsoft: AI Immersion Workshop