Welcome to rstudio.com/blog!
For over 10 years, the RStudio blog has been your source for updates, products, and perspectives from RStudio. We’ve heard that you love reading about our new tools and upcoming events, and we will continue sharing information on those topics. We’ve also heard you would also like to hear from our community members on the cool stuff they’re doing with their tools and how you could use them, too.
Given what we’ve learned, we are so excited to announce the new RStudio blog vision and look.
Our blog vision is to showcase what’s possible with great data science tools by highlighting the inspiring work being done across RStudio and in the community. We will do this through a variety of content, including:
- News and updates
- Stories from the community
- And much more!
We also want to make sure that it is easy to find what you are looking for. We’ve redesigned our blog so that you can find, read, and discuss the RStudio information that will help you on your data science journey.
1. Find what you want to know
The RStudio blog has new ways to help you find what you care about. We have six main categories for our posts. You can subscribe to as many as you’d like:
- Company News and Events
- Data Science Leadership
- Open Source
- Products and Technology
- Training and Education
Want more blog content from RStudio? Be sure to follow these blogs as well:
- AI Blog: Learn about AI-related technologies in R
- RViews: Read highlights from the R community
- Tidyverse Blog: Explore what’s happening in the tidyverse
2. Read what is possible
Our blog posts will focus on what’s possible with RStudio. Whether you are a data practitioner, team leader, programmer, instructor, researcher, someone who uses open source software in their spare time, CTO, or any type of data enthusiast that this list may have missed, we will share news, stories, and walkthroughs to help guide you on your data science journey.
RStudio is an amazing place and there’s so much happening. We are working across the company to:
- Provide updates on all things RStudio,
- Round up any key information from different teams, and
- Point you to where you can learn more.
3. Discuss what you care about
The blog is now integrated with the RStudio Community Site so that you can share your thoughts and updates with others as well. Discuss, share, and engage with others in the RStudio Community.
We’re not done yet. We want to make sure that we create a better overall experience for everybody and will make purposeful changes to RStudio over time.
- We will be continuously adding design features as we learn more about how people use our blog.
- We are working on a contribution guide for those who want to share what’s possible with RStudio tools on the RStudio blog.
- Interested in continuing to guide the future of our communications formats and channels? Take the 2021 RStudio Communications Survey.
Our new blog design has been an incredible team effort and we appreciate the support from across the RStudio team. We’re excited that the new vision and look will help us showcase examples of great data science tools and processes.
Thank you and we can’t wait to share more!