YoungStatS project of Young Statisticians Europe, FENStatS, proudly announces our first One World YoungStatS webinar. With four young scholars, we will discuss Recent Advances in the Modelling of COVID-19, presenting novel statistical models, interesting advancements and applications of mechanistic models, as well as their combinations.
When: Wednesday, February 10th, 16:00 (Central European Time).
- Cécile Tran Kiem (Institute Pasteur, Paris, France)
- Pierfrancesco Alaimo Di Loro and Marco Mingione (StatGroup-19, Italy)
- Kevin Kunzmann (University of Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Jean-Stéphane Dhersin (Université Sorbonne Paris Nord, France)
- Christian Capezza (University of Naples Federico II, Italy)
- Geneviève Robin (CNRS, Université d’Évry Val d’Essonne, France)
- Andrej Srakar (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, coordinator of YoungStatS)
One World YoungStatS webinar is addressed towards presenting recent interesting work of leading young researchers in statistics, probability and econometrics. The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability, and will take place on monthly level. For more information, please visit our website
If you missed our first One World YoungStatS seminar, you can watch the recording on our Youtube channel.