TUESDAY May 26th (8:00pm UTC+2) is a date for an extra Webinar at Why R? Foundation in a cooperation with McKinsey & Company. We will have a pleasure to host Phd, Mateusz Zawisza + PhD, Armin Reinert who will talk about Uplift modeling for marketing campaigns.
See you on the Webinar!
- donate: whyr.pl/donate/
- channel: youtube.com/WhyRFoundation
- date: every Thursday 8:00 pm GMT+2
- format: 45 minutes long talk streamed on YouTube + 10 minutes for Q&A
- comments: ask questions on YouTube live chat
- 2020-05-28 – Bernd Bischl, Florian Pfisterer, Martin Binder – Pipelines and AutoML with mlr3
- 2020-06-04 – Julia Silge – Understanding Word Embeddings
- 2020-06-11 – Maureen Williams – R for reproducibility: how R is revolutionizing ecological science
Erin LeDell – Scalable Automatic Machine Learning in R with H2O AutoML. Video
Ahmadou Dicko – Humanitarian Data Analysis with R. Video
Heidi Seibold, Department of Statistics (collaboration with LMU Open Science Center) (University of Munich) – Teaching Machine Learning online. Video