First semester teaching is nearly finished, and that means conference season for me. Here are some talks I’m giving in the next two months. Click the links for more details.
- Melbourne, Australia. 28 May: Panel discussion: Forecasting models, the uncertainties and associated risk
- Boulder, Colorado, USA. 17-20 June: International Symposium on Forecasting. I’ll be talking about “Tidy forecasting in R”.
- New York, USA. 21 June: Feature-based time series analysis. New York Open Statistical Programming Meetup, eBay NYC.
- New York, USA. 25-27 June: Forecasting using R. My 3-day workshop, being held in the US for the first time.
- Brisbane, Australia. 10-13 July: useR! 2018. I’ll be speaking about “Tidy forecasting in R”, along with Earo Wang and Mitch O’Hara-Wild.