What you can find in this version?
- Support for Semantic UI Themes
- Slider input based on this great add-on
- Search field
- Multiple selection search dropdown
- Syntactic sugar for semantic UI: form, message, menu, field and dropdown
- Semantic UI switched to CDN to achieve great speed ups!
- Add more examples
- Fix input registry by adding keyup event
- Fixed rendering hidden tabset content
How to install shiny.semantic?
Thanks to the great leadership from Dominik, our opensource is growing dynamically. Track new changes in the opensource packages on our GitHub.
Don’t miss latest release of great semantic.dashboard package, that allows you to create beatiful Shiny app dashboards!
Read the original post at
Appsilon Data Science Blog.